Day 1 Arrive at Srinagar
On your arrival at the Srinagar International Airport, you will be welcomed by our representative who will assist and escort you to your waiting vehicle. From the airport it is a 35 minutes drive through the heart of New Srinagar city. The drive takes you past the Abdullah bridge which connects the banks of the Jehlum river, snaking its way towards the North-Western frontier of Kashmir. We arrive at the hotel / houseboat and check in. Later we will go on a 02 hrs shikara ride in the lake. This boat ride glides you past some wonderful vegetable gardens and aquatic life. Dinner and Overnight in hotel / houseboats.
Day 2 Srinagar – Gulmarg (56 kms. / 2-3 hrs)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast in the morning, we will begin our country tour towards Gulmarg. The drive past colorful villages and rice fields, gives you an insight of the rich cultural past of Kashmir. We arrive at a small picturesue market town of Tangmarg and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. We arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. Later we will begin a short tour around the meadow familarising ourselves with the beauty. In Gulmarg we will board the Gondola cable car system, and ascend towards the Afarwatt Mountain range. The 08 minutes of ropeway will take you past colorful shepherd hutments to the lower ridge of the Afarwatt peak. From here you can click lots of photos of the nearby mountain ranges that stand tall like sentinels guarding the rich natural beauty of Kashmir valley. We descend back to Gulmarg base after an hour or so and later do some horse-riding to the strawberry valley. We will stay at the hotel for overnight.
Day 3 Gulmarg – Pahalgam (152 kms. / 4-5 hrs)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
Our luggage will be hauled up on the vehicle as we finish our breakfast and prepare for the drive to Pahalgam. We will descend back to the valley floor of Tangmarg and continue our jeep ride to the outskirts of Srinagar where we will cicum-navigate the byepass and drive onwards on the National Highway 1A. This road connects the Valley to the rest of the country. We drive past the saffron fields of Pampore, the marvellous ruins of Avantipura and the village of Bijbehara which remains famous as the bread basket of Kashmir. You can even sample a few exotic breads sold by vendors near the road. We switch the the national highway at Khanabal and drive through the second largest city of Anantnag. From here the road turns scenic as we drive parallel on the Lidder river flowing from the opposite direction. In Pahalgam we check in at the hotel and later do some nature walks to unwind ourselves. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4 Local sightseeing in Pahalgam and drive to Srinagar (97 kms. / 3-4 hrs)
Meal:- Breakfast & Dinner
After breakfast at the hotel, you can opt to spend your half a day of sightseeing by driving to the picturesque Chandanwari and Betaab valley or ride by horseback across the wildlife sanctuary towards Baisaran meadows. After your return from the beautiful meadows, you will be driven back to Srinagar. In Srinagar you will check in at the hotel / houseboats for your overnight stay. In the evening you can go for shopping around the local flea markets and also do window shopping or enjoy yet another short ride of the famous shikara. Overnight in houseboats / hotel.
Day 5 Departure transfer to Airport
After a late morning breakfast, we will drive to the airport for your flight home. On your way to the airport you can make a brief stopover for some last minute shopping in the city center. At the airport the driver will assist you with the luggage and will later drop you at the terminal.
Inclusion / Exclusion
- Accommodation on twin/ double/ tripple sharing basis as per selected category
- All Transfers & Sightseeing by Personnel Car.
- Daily B/Fast & Dinner.
- All hotel and transport taxes & Driver Allowances.
- 1 Hour Shikara Ride in Dal Lake
- Travel Insurance.
- Camera fees, any entrance fees, room heater and guide charges.
- Any activities, Paragliding, ATV ride, skiing, rafting, Horse Riding
- Gondola Ride in Gulmarg.
- Visit to Aru Valley, Betaab Valley & Chandanwari in Pahalgam
- Any cost arising due to rail and flight delays, vehicle mal-functions, natural calamities like, roadblocks, snowfall etc
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
1N Srinagar: Hotel City Grace / Snow Palace / Similar
1N Srinagar: Deluxe Houseboat
1N Gulmarg: Hotel Affarwat / Sahara / Similar
1N Pahalgam: Hotel Highlands / Hill View / Similar
INR 11499/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 10499/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 9499/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
Rates are subjected to availability + 5% GST Applicable
High Season Surcharges applicable 21st December – 5th January & 11th April to 5th July
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Package Validity –